There seems to be an issue with the Community page search capability.
- If you enter: https://community.vertigis.com/
- You end up here: https://community.vertigis.com/hc/en-us
- This really isn't the "Community" page it is just a page about VertiGIS stuff. The "Community" page is under the link at the top of the page or the link in the middle of the page that doesn't even show up because it is so far down the page.
- Now if you click the "VertiGIS Studio Web" button because you want to search that community page, you end up here: https://community.vertigis.com/hc/en-us/sections/360005554019-VertiGIS-Studio-Web which is basically useless unless you are just looking for FAQs or a Sample Package.
- I think it needs to be more clear when you hit the initial page, that those links are NOT for the community.
- Or maybe the search box has an option to pick the topic(s) to search. Typically I know what product I am working with and just need an answer for it.
When you search a community group (e.g. VertiGIS Studio Web - https://community.vertigis.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/4411943430418-VertiGIS-Studio-Web) you are shown results from that group. This is good. But if you enter another phase in the search box at the top, you are provided answers from ALL groups (e.g. Essentials, Workflow, Web, etc.). You have to go BACK and do the search from the group's landing page, to just get results from just that group. Not a big deal on the first couple of pages of results, but if you are 8 pages in, it sucks going back.
These are just things I find very frustrating when trying to find answers on the community page.