Skip to main content

VertiGIS Studio Web - sketching.edit-geometry

Answered

Comments

6 comments

• Sindre Sellæg

In GVH this is solved by editing Markup.js at C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Html5Viewer\Resources\Compiled

From this part:
    "esri.toolbars.Edit.MOVE| esri.toolbars.Edit.EDIT_VERTICES|esri.toolbars.Edit.SCALE|esri.toolbars.Edit.ROTATE"

We have removed all parts except the "esri.toolbars.Edit.EDIT_VERTICES"

• Cam Barnard

Sindre Sellæg This is more about Web behavior than Workflow. I did a few quick tests and I'm seeing similar behavior to what you describe (i.e. if I disable scaling, I have no ability to edit vertices). Let me dig into it and get back to you here. 

• Gareth Evans

Sindre had asked me directly to investigate this. The product team have confirmed this is indeed a reproducible bug. 

We've filed bug 198626 to describe this issue. Our intention right now is to get it fixed before 5.21 is released; however, it has NOT yet been fixed and merged so it is not guaranteed to be in 5.21 at this point.

We are currently targeting the first week of January for the VSW 5.21 release. I'm looking forward to this especially, as it'll have feature editing snapping. 

You can watch our announcements community page as well as the documentation center VSW what's new section for product updates.

• Gareth Evans

As an update, this bug item has been fixed in the development branch of VSW 5.21. 

• Sindre Sellæg

Gareth Evans Great news! Does that include the ability to disable moving the whole geometry object as well? 

• Sindre Sellæg

Hey Cam Barnard,
    Any thoughts on allowing to disable the ability to move geometries (Drag the whole object) with a additional EditGeometryOption?
    For some of our customers this is critical in terms of moving from gvh to web. 

Cheers,
    Sindre

Please sign in to leave a comment.