This release adds Accordion Form Sections and support for sending Blob objects in the Send Web Request activity.
Other notable changes:
- Some improvements to the Format Date activity in both TypeScript and .NET to respect the current locale and produce consistent output between platforms.
- Workflow Server has been upgraded to use .NET 6, now that .NET Core 3.1 has reached End of Support.
- The NPM package for TypeScript version of the Workflow SDK has now been changed from @geocortex/workflow to @vertigis/workflow.
- If you intend to connect to a MySql database in a Server Workflow, you will need to change to the .NET 6 version of the MySql.Data library.
- If you have created custom activities to be used in Server Workflows, you will likely need to rebuild them targeting .NET 6 if they currently target .NET Core.
Check out the Release Notes for a complete list of changes in this version.
Questions? Ask your questions and join the conversation in the VertiGIS Studio Workflow community forum.