Esri's ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 release contains several new features, including map and scene viewer updates, custom data feeds, organizational webhooks, ArcGIS Instant Apps updates, and more. We are excited to make the official announcement that current and upcoming versions of our software are ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 compliant. Esri announced the general availability of ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 on April 20, 2023. We’ve been testing our products with this release over the past several weeks are confident in compatibility with the exception of VertiGIS Studio Access Control.
The following product releases have been tested for compatibility, including:
- VertiGIS Studio Web 5.23
- VertiGIS Studio Mobile 5.23
- VertiGIS Studio Workflow 5.33
- VertiGIS Studio Reporting 5.20
- VertiGIS Studio Printing 5.20
- VertiGIS Studio Analytics 1.1
- VertiGIS Inline 2.4
- VertiGIS Studio Item Manager 1.11.3
- Geocortex Essentials 4.14.5
The following upcoming release will address issues discovered during our testing:
- VertiGIS Studio Access Control 5.6
Article is closed for comments.