This article will guide you on how to configure Manager to allow AGOL public accounts to access your viewers. This will allow users to save projects, download offline maps and access other features.
- Launch the post installer and register manager with https://www.arcgis.com/, sign in with your organizational account. Please refer to "Configure sign-in to Manager using ArcGIS Online" section of the Geocortex Essentials Installation guide for more details.
- Launch the site in Manager and grant access to all ArcGIS Online users in the permissions page
- Make sure ArcGIS Online is enabled as a security provider
- Make sure Anonymous authentication is enabled and Windows authentication is disabled for the HTML5 Viewer in IIS
- Login to your organization's ArcGIS Online account and confirm the Geocortex Essentials web mapping application is shared with "Everyone"
- The following conditions must apply for the above to work:
- All map services used on the site must be publicly available
- If the site references a web map from ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS, the web map must be shared with everyone
Article is closed for comments.