As mentioned in this community announcement; in order for the Geocortex Viewer for HTML5 (GVH) viewers to continue running Workflow in Internet Explorer (IE) after July 31, 2022, you must modify your viewer configuration files.
Mitigation involves re-configuring where the viewer is looking for Workflow runtime from /latest/ (which will no longer work in IE) to the last version of Workflow that does support IE /5.28.0/
- Locate your Geocortex Essentials sites directory. Default is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Latitude Geographics\Geocortex Essentials\Default\REST Elements\Sites\
- For each site you wish to update locate the default configuration folder. Default example: \MyViewer\Viewers\CapitalCity\VirtualDirectory\Resources\Config\Default\
- Modify the each of the Desktop.json.js, Tablet.json.js, Handheld.json.js files
- Locate the two strings in each file containing: "https://apps.geocortex.com/workflow/latest/dist/hosts/gvh/loader.js!"
- Replace /latest with /5.28.0 for both instances of the strings