You can integrate a Google Street View panoramic photo viewer with the Geocortex Viewer for HTML5 using the Integration module.
- Unzip the download package to a convenient location.
- Copy 'GoogleMaps.html' into the '3rdPartyMaps' folder of your IIS Virtual Directory, eg: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Html5Viewer\Resources\3rdPartyMaps\
- On line 10 of the GoogleMaps.html file, add you API key to the URL, as follows:
Configure the Integration Module
- Open the xxxxxx.json.js file that configures the Viewer, eg: C:\Program Files (x86)\Latitude Geographics\Geocortex Essentials\[instance]\REST Elements\Sites\[site]\Viewers\[viewer]\VirtualDirectory\Resources\Config\Default\Desktop.json.js
- Update the 'externalComponents' property of the 'Integration' module to include Google Street View:
"displayName": "Google Street View",
Add the 3rd Party Maps button to the toolbar
- In Geocortex Essentials Manager, edit the viewer whose configuration has just been updated.
- Open the 'Toolbar' configuration.
- In the 'Available Tools' column, find the 'Linked Maps' tool and drag it to the desired position in the 'Configured Toolbar' column.
- Click 'Apply Changes'
- Click 'Save Site'
Now, launch the viewer and enjoy Google Street View integration!
Please see this Knowledge Base article for information on securing your Google API key - https://community.vertigis.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415960628370-Restrict-your-Google-Street-View-API-Key
and this post for information on changes to the pricing in June 2018 - https://community.vertigis.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/4416581771282-Google-Maps-and-Streetview-new-pricing-on-June-11th